Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Slide Show!

Thank you all so much friends for helping me get to Indonesia to express God's compassion; to share the store of Jesus to some that have never heard of His love.
because of you 336 Kids received toothbrushes, over 500 people received health care help and 30 people gave their lives to the Lord not to forget most of them were muslum and 2 received healing directly from the lord. Also all of thess people received health care and bible teaching witch will empower them for the future. Here are some photos for you to enjoy:
<>


I will soon do a series of paintings to raise money for what God has asked me to do next with Him. But for now I am home in Seattle for the next 4 months. I will keep you posted on the Artwork Benefit Show!

Thanks for your prayers and support.